-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Naveen
Noel
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [nant-dev] GUI for NAnt...

Hi,

I want to add screens when running an installation in NAnt. So, for
that I added some screens to read the XML build file and allow the
user to modify it and finally when I was done, I ran the build file.
But suppose, I want to display the copying of files with a progress
bar in a form, then is this possible? Someone please help...

--
With Regards,
Naveen...