-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        PreProcessor Directives
Date:   Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:04:08 +0200
From:   Verbist, Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     Ian MacLean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,

I have a preprocessor directive in my assemblyInfo file to only sign my
assembly when the config is "Release"

It goes like :

#If CONFIG = "Release" ...
[assembly: AssemblyKeyFile(@"..\..\MyKey.snk")]

When building my solution with nant task <solution> with
configuration="Release", and then Testing it with sn.exe, it tells me that
the assembly has not been signed.

This makes me think that the preprocessor directive is skipped when
compiling with NAnt

Is this a known bug or do I missed something ?

Thanks,

Fred

and then destroy it.

--
Ian MacLean, Developer, ActiveState, a division of Sophos
http://www.ActiveState.com