Hi,

The release notes for the NAnt 0.85 beta 1 are ready for review here :
http://nant.sourceforge.net/releasenotes.html (and in cvs ofcourse).

Please let me know if there's anything missing or incorrect.

Before we can actually release the first beta, the following tasks need to
be completed :

- create and review release notes for NAntContrib
- update documentation for NAnt expression/function support
- the NAnt/NAntContrib admins still need to agree on the release (quality)

I won't have time for this tomorrow, so if there are any volunteers for
this: please don't wait for me to get started ;-)