----- Original Message ----- From: "Ayende Rahien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Gert Driesen'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:06 AM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] Bug: Internal error

Tried 08/09/2004 build, all is working great.
Thanks!

Another question, though, I want to put all my tests (the dll files) in one
place, and the real code somewhere else, e.g:

Bin\Tests Bin\Production

My problem is that I get FileIOException when running the tests.

Can you post the exact exception (stack trace) ?

Is there a way to fix this?

We could add support for assembly references (not sure why NUnit does not offer support for this out of the box), but I think we should discuss this with the NUnit Team first as we don't want to diverge from NUnit too much (in case we ever want to switch to use nunit-console or so).