Hi all,

I just found one situation where proper verbosity setting is necessary.

Suppose this very simple target
    <target name="clean">
            <delete dir="${output.dir}" failonerror="false"/>
            <delete dir="${tests.dir}" failonerror="false"/>
    </target>

is called from some automated environment (say CC.NET). Normally those
folders should exist and no message is written. But when something goes
wrong and folders are missing message
"Cannot delete directory 'c:\foo\test'. The directory does not exist." is
emmited with level "Error".

This _is_ problem in automated environments because they suppose all
messages with such level be errors and display them in red to users (or
email about it).

With simple <delete dir="${output.dir}" failonerror="false"
verbosity="None"/> I'm saying that I'm aware that task could fail but I dont
mind.

What do you think? (I don't hang over 'verbosity' name of course :-)

Martin Aliger