Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ianm74
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1044900&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I've discovered what I think is a bug with rendering
project help when the NAnt namespace is used:

xmlns="http://nant.sf.net/schemas/nant-0.85.win32.net-1.1.xsd";

I really like the -projecthelp option and make sure
that my build files have adequate project help text.
Recently, I started using Visual Studio to edit my
build files, integrating the NAnt schema with Visual
Studio for the IntelliSense feature. This caused the
project help to render incorrectly. The problem is that
specifying the namespace causes the ProjectHelp.xslt to
select incorrectly (as it naturally should).

The attached file contains a description of the fix,
the changed files, and diffs.