Hey Nicklas,

Thanks for forwarding that link, I have known about the issue for awhile
but had not read on possible work arounds.  Based on this information
and your suggestion I have updated the vs.net solution and projects.  I
used the console project to "copy" all dlls' to the output directory
just by setting the copy local attribute.  I am not sure if we need to
copy all of these to the bin directory.  Building with both NAnt and
vs.net might mean some confusion between the two but I don't think that
switching back and forth between the two build mechanisms is very
common...please let me know if I am wrong :-).

Also, please note that I have also added a new sub-project for the
console application.  This existed in the NAnt build but was not in the
vs.net solution (my bad, I just don't use the solution build...sorry).
The idea behind this is that the cvs.exe just provides a loading
mechanism for dependant libraries.  I have not updated the sharpdevelop
build to mirror this...Gerald if you have time can you do this?

Cheers,

Clayton