-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gert
Driesen
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:23 AM
To: John Cole; Olivier LEFEBVRE; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] building latest cvs version fails...

John,

It appears to hang in the "changelog" target. Can you verify this ?  Do you
have an internet connection on your build machine ?

I don't think we should execute this target during the normal build anyway,
as the NAnt sources might not have been obtained from cvs.

I'll look into it later.