Hi All,
        First off, thanks for great work done on Nant. I used the original
Ant a few years ago on both C++ & Java projects now have a need to compile a
fairly complex C++ solution (ie. multiple projects with thousands of files).

So far, with a little gentle persuasion, I've managed to get the first
project within the solution. I've had to add the following compiler
arguments to VcArgumentMap.cs:

        map.AddBool("SmallerTypeCheck", "RTCc");
        map.AddBool("ForceConformanceInForLoopScope", "Zc:forScope");
        map.AddEnum("OptimizeForProcessor", null, "G5", "G6", "G7");
        map.AddBool("Detect64BitPortabilityProblems", "Wp64");
        map.AddString("PrecompiledHeaderThrough", null);

Although I had a slight issue passing "PrecompiledHeaderThrough" as a
VcStringArgument due to the fact that the default implementation attempted
to stick a "/" at the start of the argument - despite that this argument is
used in conjunction with "UsePrecompiledHeader". As a hack (& in order to
get something up & running) I changed VcStringArgument.MapValue to the
following in order to avoid the unwanted decoration:

        internal override string MapValue(string propValue) {
                return propValue;
        }

Maybe there needs to be an
map.AddUndecoratedString(("PrecompiledHeaderThrough")?

The issue I'm now a little stuck on is the fact the C++ projects by default
import lib files created by other projects they're dependent on & Nant
doesn't currently replicate that behaviour. From MSDN "If a project is
dependent on another project that produces a DLL, the project system
automatically will link the .lib file produced by that child project." Any
chance somebody in the know can either check in a fix for this or point me
in the correct direction to fix it myself?

Cheers,
        Will Wilson.

PS. Apologies for cross posting to the nant-users list. It was late ;)