Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tstrauss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1063368&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
I've found a bug related to the handling of defines in
a vcproj-file. It is possible in the project file to
define some defines per file. The normal behaviour is
that the configuration of the file inherits the
configuration (means defines) from the project file.
Both define sets are joined together.

But there is an option to say $(NoInherit). Then only
the defines of the file configuration is taken. The
solution task does not support this macro.

After looking to the code it seems, that the defines
are either taken by the project donfiguration or the
file configuration which is also not correct. The
attached project shows all possible combinations and
fails if it not behaves like Visual Studio.

>Comment By: thomas strauss (tstrauss)
I have prepared a patch which solves the issue of the bug
report. Please merge this to the archive.

Cheers

Thomas