Martin Aliger wrote:

ps : I've got a small nant function called is-assembly (to

determine

whether a file is a valid assembly or not). Is it worth

contributing ?

I'm using it to separate my "legacy dll" from assemblies. I know there's the get-assembly-name trick, but maybe it's worth

it. Tell me

what you think.

Not sure about that, anyone else got a strong opinion on this ?

I think, that could be useful (but am not sure if mine opinion is 'strong' :-)

I also think it looks useful. Maybe we should start a function library in NAntContrib for anything else that comes up.

Ian