Hi Simon,

I've been ill the last few days, so I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to.but I'll try to look into your patch later today.

Thanks a lot (and keep'm coming) !!

Gert

From: Simon Keary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 26 november 2004 9:26
To: Gert Driesen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [nant-dev] How to contribute <solution> task fixes

Hi Gert,

Not sure if my last mail with some more <solution> task updates came through.  I got an auto-response from the list saying my mail was a little big and awaiting moderator approval so not sure if it made it to the list...

Anyway,  since sending those updates I've done a bit more testing and found a couple of bugs with my changes or the latest mainline.  Attached is a revised set of updates that seem to work correctly for me.  The changes are in unified diff format and are upto date with the latest mainline.

Let me know if there are more updates you'd like me to make...

Regards,

Simon