Hi.

I just joined the list, so I apalogise if the issue has been discussed allreday (A quick review from archive didn't bring it up).

I have problems with solution task:

I have a project, with file name like "SomeTask.csproj". Inside the project file, the assmbly name is overridden with
AssemblyName = "CompanyName.SomeTask"

When I try to build a set of projects like this which have dependencies, the nant complains about not beeing able to find referenced assembly (and the build order is wrong). Is this problem known? I might try to fix it, but I'm not familiar to the nant, so.... (it could take a long)