Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bingobonzo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1076797&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm having problems when trying to execute a NUNIT2
task. I'm running NANT version -> 0.85.1793.0

I'm receiving error the message:
"NUnit 2.0 Error:
NAnt.Core.BuildException: NUnit 2.0 Error:  --->
System.TypeLoadException: Could
 not load type NUnit.Core.RemoteTestRunner from
assembly nunit.framework, Versio
n=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=96d09a1eb7f44a77."

(See attachment for more details)

My NUNIT2 task is configured like this:
     <nunit2>
          <formatter type="Plain" />
          <test assemblyname="Test.dll"
appconfig="Test.dll.config"/>
     </nunit2>

My Test.dll.config looks like this:
    <runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-
com:asm.v1">
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="nunit.framework"
publicKeyToken="96d09a1eb7f44a77"
culture="Neutral" />
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="2.0.6.0"
newVersion="2.2.0.0" />