>Comment By: Hani Atassi (haniatassi)
Date: 2004-12-02 16:40

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=590187

Attached is a VC++ solution with the problem. The project
has a resource file that contains version information. After
running the NAnt script, the output file won't have a version
because the resource file hasn't been compiled.

I tracked down the problem to the file “VcProject.cs”. I added
the required changes to fix the problem and attached the file.
I added the comment // {date} (ha) at the lines of the
changes..

It works fine with me, let me know how it goes.. :)

Comment By: Gert Driesen (drieseng)