Hi NAnt Developers,

I've written a filter similar to Ant's LineContainsRegex filter. I'd
like to submit it to be included in NAnt. Please review the code I've
included in the linematches.zzz file (Please change the .zzz extension
to .zip). The code is divided into three files:

src/NAnt.Core/Filters/LineMatches.cs - LineMatches filter
src/NAnt.Core/Types/Pattern.cs       - Pattern element used by
LineMatches
tests/NAnt.Core/Filters/LineMatchesTest.cs - Unit tests

I believe this would be a good addition to the growing collection of
filters. The name might not be the best name. Please feel free to change
the name if desired. The code is documented. Please feel free to
add/change the documentation as necessary.

-- Edwin G. Castro