https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1080237&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I noticed the following arguments are missing when
compiling VC++ solutions:

VCCLCompilerTool:
/Wp64
/Gm
/RTCs, /RTCu, /RTC1
/Zc:wchar_t

VCLinkerTool:
/OPT:NOREF, /OPT:REF
/OPT:NOICF, /OPT:ICF

I am using Visual Studio 2003... These options are
important and without them you will get differnet
outputs between the Visual Studio build and NAnt
build.

RESOLUTION:

To Fix I added the following code to the function:
NAnt.VSNet.VcArgumentMap.CreateCLArgumentMap()
map.AddBool
("Detect64BitPortabilityProblems", "/Wp64");
map.AddBool("MinimalRebuild", "/Gm");
map.AddEnum("BasicRuntimeChecks", null,
null, "/RTCs", "/RTCu", "/RTC1");
map.AddBool
("TreatWChar_tAsBuiltInType", "/Zc:wchar_t");

I added the following code to the function:
NAnt.VSNet.VcArgumentMap.CreateLinkerArgumentM
ap()
map.AddEnum("OptimizeReferences", "/OPT:",
null, "NOREF", "REF");
map.AddEnum("EnableCOMDATFolding", "/OPT:",
null, "NOICF", "ICF");

Hope this helps...