Hi Scott,

Firstly thanks for all your work with this release - it's a godsent for anyone
who's spent a lot of time developing (slowly) in BizTalk.

The problem I have is pretty straight-forward, seems like a slight omission
from BizTalk.Nant.Tasks.dll.

When I setup a MyProject.sln.deploy.build with multiple orchestration
assemblies, as specified in your FAQ (3.), the call from
BizTalkDeploymentInclude.nant passes the comma-separated list of orchs as a
string, as follows:

<controlorchestrations mode="stop" orchassembly="${orchestrations}" />

But it appears BizTalk.Nant.Tasks.dll doesn't know what to do with multiple
comma-separated orchs. It returns me this:

unenlistOrchestrations:

[controlorchestrations]

[controlorchestrations] controlorchestrations:

[controlorchestrations]

[controlorchestrations] Stopping/Unenlisting/Terminating Existing Instances...

[controlorchestrations]

[controlorchestrations] Orchestration assembly 'LoadObligation.Orch,
LoadObligationIfaceEPS.Orch' not found (not attempting Stop/Unenlist)

undeployOrchestrations:

But if I pass just one orchestration it works OK. For the time being I'll chuck
in a loop in BizTalkDeploymentInclude.nant to separate the list and call
controlorchestrations many times - but I get the impression that you intended
controlorchestrations to handle multiple orchs.

Thanks Again

Josh Swinnerton

IMPORTANT
1.      This email and any attachments are confidential.  Any unauthorised
dissemination or other use of these materials is prohibited.  If received in
error, please contact us and delete all copies.
2.      Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and
defects.  Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
3.      Protecting your privacy is important to us.  Our privacy statement and
further information is available at www.oakton.com.au.