Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1107538&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Task:

<exec program="cmd.exe">
   <arg value="/C"/>
   <arg value="set"/>
   <environment>
      <option name="MY_VARIABLE" value="Banana"/>
   </environment>
</exec>

Result:
     [exec] my_variable=Banana

Expected result:
     [exec] MY_VARIABLE=Banana

Unfortunately, some applications are case sensitive on
environment variables (sigh).