From: Gert Driesen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 6:55 AM
To: Jamie Briant; nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] newbie compiling question

Hi Jamie,

We've been running into a VS.NET issue which prevented using from building NAnt using VS.NET. I've now made some changes that will "fix" this.

Can you try using the next nightly build (which should be available in 30 minutes or so) ?

Also, do you have .NET Framework 2.0 Beta 1 installed ?

About your environment variable issue: I'm afraid there's nothing much we can do about that, as its a .NET "issue".

Gert