Hello Guys,

How can I remove or delete the directory during uninstall.

I believe the RemoveFile table in msi is used for this purpose.

I am using msi task to build the msi.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Regards,
Murali k Maddali.
UAI, Inc.
Office (256) 705-5191
"Others see things as they are and wonder why; I see them as they are not
and say why not?" - Robert Kennedy