Title: Message

I’m getting the same error but with a hyphen in the cvs server name of the cvsroot.

From: Clayton Harbour [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 4:19 AM
To: Chris Fewtrell; nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: John Wadlow; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: What version of SharpCvsLib does Nant use. RE: [nant-dev] cvs-pass exception when user name contains full stop

Hi Chris, sorry it took a couple of days to get back, thanks for your patience on this.  To answer your version question, NAnt is using the cvs version of sharpcvslib.  When we go to release I will tag the repository and branch if need be to make patches.

I think you test case got clobbered by a friendly mail server along the way.  I checked in a fix to the cvsroot regex that will allow a '.' in the username portion of the cvsroot.  I am not sure if the regex below solves this or not, I was not able to get it to pick up a correct cvsroot.  Let me know if that fixes you issue, if not could you please file a bug and include a small test case there.

Cheers,

Clayton