Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1016970&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.8.4.0

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I have Mono 1.0.1 installed on my Debian unstable
system.  I'm trying to build NAnt to be included as a
Debian package.  I'm starting with the instructions on
the Wiki (and I did try the environment variable thing
in the FAQ; it made no difference).  I get several
compiler problems.  I'm attaching the build log.

Comment By: John Goerzen (jgoerzen)