Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1098013&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:

The "call" task no longer appears to support reentrancy.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this a genuine bug?

Sample project:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<project name="call" default="setupLoop">

        <property name="temp.loop" value="0"/>

        <target name="setupLoop">
                <call target="performLoop"/>
        </target>