Hi Gert and Ian,

Can one of you please verify/test/commit fix attached to my bug report,
#1150186
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1150186&group_id=31650&atid=402868)
?  The fix has only 4 changed lines in a single file, and gets ResGen
to behave as documented in regards to dynamic prefixing of resource
files.

It seems like a straightforward defect, and we would like to see it
committed to the nightly build.  Our current workaround makes the
resgen calls in our build much longer than they should be.

If you would like, I can help to write a regression unit test for this
bug.  I'm just not sure how you unit test things that involve external
files and filesets.

Thanks again,
Steve