Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1152063&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
When building my VC++ solution (vcproj) with the
solution task, I get the following MIDL error. I have
added additional include directories to the VCMIDLTool
element within the vcproj, but to no avail. I also have
the directores added to my INCLUDE environment variable
(not sure if Nant reads those or not).

[link] Processing C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET
 2003\Vc7\PlatformSDK\Include\prsht.idl
[link] prsht.idl
[link] midl : command line error MIDL1001 : cannot open
input f
ile wtypes.idl