From: Gert Driesen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat 3/5/2005 8:43 AM
To: Walker, Brian; nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] Patch for 1156702

Brian,

I'm afraid this is not something we'll support in the <solution> task.  If we start adding switches like this one, then we end up with something that is no longer controllable.

If you really need lots of flexibility, then I'd suggest using our individual compiler tasks.

I've just added support for the different debug types to cvs.  Before this change, our compiler tasks only supported either full debug output or no debug output at all.

really hope you understand !  We might look into a more configurable <solution> task after the 0.85 release, but no promises there ...

Gert