Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cwensley
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1159348&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a solution with quite a few projects, mostly class
libraries and also a web project.

Everything compiles fine, but the output of all the class
libraries are copied to the bin\ folder of the web project,
even if they do not have a reference to them.  VS.NET
only copies the dll's of the projects that the web project
references in the solution, not everything.

When deploying this, all of these will be included as
well, which is not the desired effect.