https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1164339&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I'm czech.
So very often my filenames containts international
characters in CP1250.

I have problem with ZIP task.

<zip zipfile="Fixes.zip" >
   <fileset basedir="C:\Fixes">
     <includesfile name="C:\Fixes\FileList.lst" />
   </fileset>
</zip>

Now two problems:
1) if FileList.lst containst international filenames in
CP1250 then this files are NOT zipped at all. Only basic-
ascii files are zipped.

2) If FileList.lst is in UTF-8 encoding. Then ALL files
ARE zipped but resulting ZIP contains very strange
characters.

I think that reason for this behavior is that filenames in
ZIP should be in OEM charset (Latin2 in my case) but
they are incorrectly ecoded in CP1250.

Thanks for help
Rob