https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1169900&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
I'm using NAnt 0.85 (Build 0.85.1892.0; nightly;
07.03.2005)

Try the following buildfile without a NoProject.vcproj file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="Test" default="build" basedir=".">
        <target name="build" description="Build aller
Assemblys">
                <solution
configuration="Masterbuild" verbose="true">
                        <projects>
                        <include
name="NoProject.vcproj" />
                        </projects>
                </solution>
    </target>
</project>

The build succeeded! I think when the projectfile does
not exists the build must fail. Why succeed the build
when the projectfile does not exists?

When I try the following:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project name="Test" default="build" basedir=".">
        <target name="build" description="Build aller
Assemblys">
                <nant target="buildProject"
inheritall="true" >
                        <buildfiles>
                                <include
name="NotExisting.build" />
                        </buildfiles>
                </nant>
    </target>
</project>
and have no "NotExisting.build" file the build also
succeeded (But shows me a little warning: "[nant] No
matching build files found to run.") I think in this case
the build should also fail.