Hi Pavan,

The simple answer is :
- follow this list
- find a bug in the bug database that you'd like to fix or
- implement some functionality that you think would be useful or has been requested
- post any questions you might have here.
- post patches to the list

good luck.

Ian

Pavan B G wrote:

Hello,
My name is Pavan and I am really interested in contrubuting
to this Nant open source project. Can some one give info on how to
join this project and how to pick up an open task. Waiting for a
reply.

cheers,
Pavan