Hi.

I can install the binary version, so it is not a very important problem,
but the build does not work for me. It seems like the bootstrap is built
correctly, but when running the following task:

[nant] P:\nant-0.85-rc3\src\NAnt.Core\NAnt.Core.build build

I get the following error:

            INTERNAL ERROR

            System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: Could not
find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the neutral
culture) in the given assembly.  Make sure "Strings.resources" was
correctly embedded or linked into assembly "NAnt.DotNetTasks".
            baseName: Strings  locationInfo: <null>  resource file name:
Strings.resources  assembly: NAnt.DotNetTasks, Version=0.85.1932.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

In Makefile.nmake the Strings.resource is not embedded into
NAnt.DotNetTasks, but into NAnt.Core. I tried to embed it into
NAnt.DotNetTasks too, but then I got a different error.

When running the following lines of code on my system (XP Prof., .NET
1.1 SP1):

Console.WriteLine(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture);

Console.WriteLine(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture);

I get:

nb-NO
en-US

The stack trace from the error:

               at
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
               at
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
               at
System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo
culture, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)
               at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(String
name, CultureInfo culture)
               at NAnt.Core.Util.ResourceUtils.GetString(String name,
CultureInfo culture, Assembly assembly)
               at NAnt.Core.Util.ResourceUtils.GetString(String name)
               at NAnt.DotNet.Tasks.CscTask.NeedsCompiling()
               at NAnt.DotNet.Tasks.CompilerBase.ExecuteTask()
               at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
               at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
               at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean
forceDependencies)
               at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()
               at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

            Please send bug report to