Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rblum
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1190785&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
If you rebuild a nant-target while having Whidbey
(current beta) installed, .resx files seem to get built
in the Whidbey format - subsequent runs of the
executable complain about .resx files being in version
2 instead of version 1.

Any workarounds for this?

(Last tested with 2005-04-20 nightly)