Message generated for change (Comment added) made by asgerjensen
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1172644&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
In NAnt 0.85-rc1 I was able to have the
DocumentationFile attribute of Build/Settings/Config
element in the .csproj file.

Now in 0.85-rc2 I get the error that the [documentation
file name].xml file cannot be copied.

I assume it's coping the documentation file to the output
directory after it's generated but isn't being generated
anymore.

Comment By: Asger Jensen (asgerjensen)