Message generated for change (Comment added) made by merty_sp
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1202883&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
When used on a computer running Windows OS that has its
Regional Settings Turkish standards and location Turkey
(that means InstalledUICulture is Turkey) NAnt 0.85
cannot find the files and directories with capital "I"
in the name. Because in the code ToLower() function is
used with the default constructor without arguments. So
if you have capital "I" in the directory or file name
ToLower() makes it "i" and this is not the case in
Turkish. In Turkish (if your OS' InstalledUICulture is
Turkey) capital "I" becomes "ı" not "i".

This causes <filesets>, <sources>, etc. function false.

To solve this we changed the DirectoryScanner.cs class'
code. In the lines 535,561,601 we changed ToLower() to
ToLower(CultureInfo.InstalledUICulture) and rebuild the
Nant.Core.dll. Then mulfunctioning of Nant ended.

We're proposing to use
ToLower(CultureInfo.InstalledUICulture) instead of
ToLower()...

Thanks.