Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1187291&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In element.cs, in the CreateChildBuildElement method,
the parameter "properties" is not used.
Property macro expansion does not happen.  In my
build, I have created a custom task which takes a
filename as a parameter

<blah>filename</blah>

but when i use it with a property, its not expanded

<blah>${filename}</blah>

(get "${filename} not found")