Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1213185&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
64-bit Windows creates a couple of environment
variables that contain parentheses:
ProgramFiles(x86)
CommonProgramFiles(x86)

These apparently fail property name validation:
Property name 'sys.env.CommonProgramFiles(x86)' is
invalid.:
NAnt.Core.BuildException: Property
name 'sys.env.CommonProgramFiles(x86)' is invalid.
   at
NAnt.Core.PropertyDictionary.ValidatePropertyName
(String propertyName, Location location)

I do not see this error under 0.84.

Repro steps:
1. use NAnt 0.85 to build the attached file under x64
Windows.
2. Note error message: "Property