Message generated for change (Comment added) made by maliger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1116862&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Apply to nant 85 and 84 (maybe others)

If you have 2 projects with same guid in a visual studio
solution only the latter one is built. The first one is
ignored.

I think this is a Nant bug because VStudio builds just
fine, so Nant should, IMHO, build in the same way as
Vstudio does.
Assuming that guid uniqueness exists in Vs solution it
seems a wrong assumpton. If it would VS would
complaint about this an do not build.

Comment By: Martin Aliger (maliger)