Message generated for change (Comment added) made by maliger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1226126&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
It didnt find correct path if THERE IS xmlns in xml file
and there no prefix. I dont understand - why I need to
use prefix??? Empty prefix didnt solve the problem.
So xml file with xmlns and without prefix cannot be
xmlpoked, and that is very bad because nant himself
use such file!

Comment By: Martin Aliger (maliger)