Message generated for change (Comment added) made by maliger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1146192&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
using the same value for the id-attribute of data
declarations does not result in an error, the reference
is simply overwritten (without even a warning).

This is so grossly at odds with what one would expect
from an id-atribute in an xml-document that i.m.h.o. this
should be qualified as a bug.

Comment By: Martin Aliger (maliger)