Title: scaling issues with solution task?

I searched the archive and couldnt find anything about this. Let me know if Im bringing up something already discussed.

Has anyone else experienced poor performance with the solution task with a large number of projects?

I have a solution task with 190 projects. NAnt behaves fine for the first 100 or so projects, but then it slows to a crawl. It starts to take about 30 seconds to compile each resx file. I think there must be something that is getting out of hand.

Before I research more, has anyone hit this already?

Thanks

Don McNamara

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.

The St. Paul Travelers e-mail system made this annotation on 07/19/05, 11:28:32.