I can create a directory of 156 characters or less using mkdir. When I try to create a directory greater than 156 I get the following error:

INTERNAL ERROR

System.IO.PathTooLongException: The path is too long after being fully qualified.  Make sure path is less than 260 chara

cters.

   at System.IO.Path.nGetFullPathHelper(String path, Char[] invalidPathChars, Char[] whitespaceChars, Char directorySepa

rator, Char altDirectorySeparator, Char volumeSeparator, Boolean fullCheck, String& newPath)

   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)

   at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName)

   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.CopyTask.ExecuteTask()

   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()

   at NAnt.Core.TaskContainer.ExecuteChildTasks()

   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.IfTask.ExecuteTask()

   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()

   at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()

   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName, Boolean forceDependencies)

   at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()

   at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

Please send bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]