Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drakmar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1280508&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: cvs

Initial Comment:
Hi I have been trying to incorporate a cvs update task in
my NAnt project. I am using binaries from the nightly
build of the 27-7-2005 (this was advised by another bug
report where it stated a CVS problem with RC3).  When
the attached build file is run I get the response as
shown below (I have tried to edit out the unuseful bits).

It shows two things mainly:
1. It seems the CVSRoot argument isnt being passed in
the arguments section

 [cvs-update] Starting 'E:\Documents and
Settings\Alex\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\xpstudio\tools\NAnt\bin\scvs.exe ( -r -verbose
update -P -d)'
 2. It passes back the help syntax for CVS which is
another indication that the correct arguments are being
passed as I think the build file is fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

          sourcecontrol:

                 [echo] getting xpstudio
            [cvs-update] Using ssh binary:
            [cvs-update] Using .cvspass file:
            [cvs-update] Working directory: E:\Documents
and Settings\Alex\My Do
cuments\Visual Studio Projects\xpstudio
            [cvs-update] Executable: E:\Documents and
Settings\Alex\My Documents
\Visual Studio Projects\xpstudio\tools\NAnt\bin\scvs.exe
            [cvs-update] Arguments:  -r -verbose update -P -
            [cvs-update] Starting 'E:\Documents and
Settings\Alex\My Documents\V
isual Studio Projects\xpstudio\tools\NAnt\bin\scvs.exe
( -r -verbose update -P -
d)' in 'E:\Documents and Settings\Alex\My
Documents\Visual Studio Projects\xpstu
dio'
            [cvs-update] Usage: cvs [cvs-options] command
[command-options-and-a
rguments]
            [cvs-update]   where cvs-options are -q, -n, etc.
            [cvs-update]     (specify --help-options for a list
of options)
            [cvs-update]   where command is add, admin,
etc.
            [cvs-update]     (specify --help-commands for a
list of commands
            [cvs-update]     or --help-synonyms for a list of
command synonyms)
            [cvs-update]   where command-options-and-
arguments depend on the spe
cific command
            [cvs-update]     (specify -H followed by a
command name for command-
specific help)
            [cvs-update]   Specify --help to receive this
message
            [cvs-update]
            [cvs-update] The Concurrent Versions System
(CVS) is a tool for vers
ion control.
            [cvs-update] For CVS updates and additional
information, see
            [cvs-update]     the #CvsLib home page at
http://sharpcvslib.sourcef
orge.net/ or
            [cvs-update]     the CVS home page at
http://www.cvshome.org/ or
            [cvs-update]     Pascal Molli's CVS site at
http://www.loria.fr/~mol
li/cvs-index.html
            [cvs-update]     the CVSNT home page at
http://www.cvsnt.org/
            [cvs-update]
            [cvs-update] Thanks for using the command line
tool.
            [cvs-update] Unknown command entered.
command=[-r]

            BUILD SUCCEEDED