Morris, Jason wrote:

Where did you get NCover from?

http://ncover.org/

- or -

http://ncover.sourceforge.net/
IIRC, I had this problem when I used the version from SourceForge, but
if you go to ncover.org, that version seems to work a lot better.  Plus,
I found ncover.org's version integrated with nAnt a lot easier.
I've been using the ncover.org version as well, but I wasn't aware of any integration. I've resorted to a painstakingly constructed exec task. (It's painstaking because I'm using NCover to invoke nunit-console, which in turn invokes the tests, so there are several levels of quoting needed in the commandline attribute.)

I believe the Sourceforge version comes with a NAnt task, but I haven't seen any in the NCover.org version. If there is one, where can I find it?

Jason

PS  I don't know the history of this project, so I don't know why the
differences in code between the two projects with the same name.
I've always presumed that the projects were always independent, and just happened to use the same name without realizing that someone else was also using it. For what it's worth, the NCover.org version began life on GotDotNet, but at least at that time, GotDotNet lacked the stability and convenience needed for multi-person open source development.

It would be nice if they resolved the name conflict. Flip a coin, hold a charity auction (whichever one raises the most gets to decide), or duel at twenty paces - I don't care how it's resolved as long as it's resolved. Or the market could decide by abandoning one of them.

Gary