I was having a bit of trouble getting the <solution> task to build my resources that used 3rd party assemblies. <assemblyfolders> seemed to have no effect. I noticed that ManagedProjectBase did not copy the assemblies in <assemblyfolders> to the temporary directory, so I added the following to ManagedProjectBase.cs right before the Execute:

foreach (string assemblyFile in SolutionTask.AssemblyFolders.FileNames) {

    rt.Assemblies.Includes.Add(assemblyFile);

}

I’m new to NAnt so I don’t know if this is the right place for change, but I thought it may be useful for others.

Andy Miller

Structured Solutions