I have multiple versions of mono installed on a Linux configuration.  Is there a way to tell which version NAnt is picking up?  I tried reading through the NAnt.exe.config, but couldn’t really deduce what it was doing, particularly since it uses a lot of <readregistry> entries, and I don’t know what those do on Linux.

I also tried the verbose mode option, which tells me the target framework is Mono 1.0 Profile, but that’s not enough info.  I’ve got a /usr/local/lib/mono/1.0 and a /opt/mono-1.1.10/lib/mono/1.0 (I finally gave up with those impossible-to-resolve mono rpm dependencies, and just ran the installer).  I don’t know what I’m supposed to set to get NAnt to pick one versus the other.

Help.  Thanks.

- Kevin