https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1378918&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
VS does not check that the project file and solution
have differing ProjectGUIDs so why does Nant care? In
fact, the documentation refers the ProjectGUID as
'Microsoft use only'.

I've read the other similar issues around this bug and
believe that eventhough it is probably 'more correct'
to have the check, because VS doesn't think it is a bug
and nant does is causing me to write extra scripts to
handle this 'non-issue'.

If this isn't going to be removed then it needs to be a
warning with my option to use it or not.