Message generated for change (Comment added) made by richardgavel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1328383&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Other
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Hi,

we have project that builds in 5 minutes on our build
machine in VS2003 IDE, while with NAnt 0.85RC3 it takes
almost 22 minutes.
The slowest part of compilation is resgen.
I tested on faster machine, but the ratio between IDE
and NANT is the same.

Some fix or idea how to make it faster?
Really abusing to wait 25 minutes for  beta version.

Tx Ondra

Comment By: Richard Gavel (richardgavel)