Rick Garibay wrote:
I am trying to build a .NET 2.0 project. I know that VS
2005 solutions aren't supported yet, but are projects supported?

Not natively. VS2005 project files are MSBuild scripts, which are significantly different from old-style project files. For one, they don't tell you what language your project is written in (not directly -- you can figure it out by which MSBuild targets are included).

To build them, you have several options. There's a few patches floating around that will create new tasks for MSBuild projects; or you can cook up your own custom tasks. Or, the quick-and-dirty way is to use <exec> to launch MSBuild and point it at your solution/project files.

--Mike