Brass,

please, do not blame me. You could have solutions, but I wrote about __set
of projects__. Thats is different beast. See mine previous example or just
simple
<solution>
  <projects>
        <include name="**/*.csproj"/>
  </projects>
</solution>

There is no (simple) way how to do this in msbuild (with correct build order
etc.)

If you do not need this feature and are satisfied with simple <exec
program="msbuild.exe"/>, ok. But others have different needs. As I don't use
authors that their task is not usable. It is in some cases. Maybe not in
mine, but they certainly helped many other users with unit testing. As well
as I hope <msbuild-*> tasks would help with msbuild integration. If not, I'd
simply wrote mine own NAnt and do not share with others.

Martin Aliger